My Blog

My WordPress Blog

E Liquid Featured

Everything You Need to Know About Shortfill E-Liquid

In 2017, the vaping world welcomed shortfill e-liquids. This ingenious product was created in response to the Tobacco Product Directives (TPD) regulations. The directive stated that the size of nicotine-containing e-liquid bottles should not exceed 10ml.

Shortfill e-liquid usually come in large bottles (60ml, 120ml, or 240ml) containing e-liquid and zero nicotine. The bottles are 80% filled with the e-liquid, leaving the 20% space for nicotine addition, hence the name shortfill. Shortfills comply with the TPD requirements and allows vapers to customize their vaping experience.

How to calculate the level of nicotine in your shortfill mix?

You can determine the strength of your shortfill e-liquid mix by dividing the strength of the nicotine shot with the total volume of the e-liquid.

It may sound complicated, but it is not. Let’s take an example of an 18mg shot. When the 10ml nicotine solution is added to the 50ml bottle, it becomes full (60ml). Take 18 and divide by 60, and you get 0.3. This means that your e-liquid has a nicotine strength of 3mg. For increased nicotine strength, you can add more nicotine shots.

How to mix a shortfill e-liquid

Simply open the bottle of e-juice and add your nicotine shot (1 shot for 60ml bottle, 2 shots for 120ml bottle, and 4 shots for 240ml bottle). Close the container, intensely shake it for 30-45 seconds, and fill your tank up. It is advisable to wear gloves during the process.

Can you vape a shortfill e-liquid with any device?

Yes, shortfills are compatible with any vaping device. Of course, the level of nicotine in the blend should determine the type of device you use. If your shortfill blend has a considerably high level of nicotine, it is advisable to use a low-wattage device like a pod system.

Where to buy shortfill e-liquids

Vape Green is the go-to place for all your vaping needs, including shortfill e-liquids, if you’re in the UK. The company works with reputable brands in the vaping industry to offer the very best products available today. Their prices are also very competitive.

The price of shortfills range from £11.99 to £17.99 at Vape Green. Head over to Vapegreen.co.uk today to check them out.

LEAVE A RESPONSE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *